Lloyd RubberTite Loop Floor Mats - From $59.90
RUBBERTITE | Description
Great capacity to hold water, snow, mud, sand and spills with hundreds of wells in each mat, our Rubbertite custom fit, all weather mats are perfect for all season use. This exceptionally durable, heavyweight composition rubber stays flexible in sub-freezing temperatures. Rubbertite Car, Truck and SUV mats provide excellent protection for your original carpet and clean easily with the spray from a hose.
Rubbertite Mats come equipped with factory compatible anchoring devices, or Lloyd’s easy to install anchor hooks. Rubber nibs on the back provide additional traction to keep them in place, while the textured surface offers additional non-skid safety.
Rubbertite Mats are available in over 10,000 exact fit patterns that cover virtually every car, truck, SUV and van sold in the U.S. since 1950. Choose from Black, Grey, Light Grey, Tan, Ivory, White, Yellow, Pink, Red, Dk Blue, Burgundy, Brown and Crystal Clear.
RUBBERTITE | Features
An exclusive mat —the ONLY custom-fit rubber mat for all vehicles. Attractive, contemporary design mats protect factory carpeting from water, sand, dirt and spillage while complimenting the interior.
• Heavy-weight composition rubber
• Molded high capacity “wells” capture moisture, dirt and debris
• Excellent for use in beach, desert, rainy and snowy environments
• Custom fit from over 10,000 precision master patterns
• Computer cut for precise fit
• Available for front and rear passenger, trunk and cargo areas
• Includes many one-piece, wall-to-wall and over-the-hump patterns
• Offered in Black, Light Grey, Grey, Ivory, Tan, Pink, Red, Burgundy, Yellow, Brown, Blue and Crystal Clear
• Easy to clean —simply hose off the mats
• Mat surface has non-slip texture for extra safety
• Non-skid nib backing helps hold mats firmly in place
• Factory-compatible mat fasteners (post, hook, snap) anchors where applicable
• Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
• Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
• 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials