Lloyd Berber2 Floor Mats - From $89.90
BERBER 2 | Description
Our custom made Mats has combined the classic look of traditional berber and the durability of modern materials to create a unique, stylish, long wearing automotive floor mat. Berber 2 mats, have a tight, low loop carpet face of specially engineered premium nylon yarn. They’re built to be the finest, most durable berber mats you can put in your vehicle.
Multiple layers of backing, with Lloyd’s final TractionBac, non-skid composition rubber, provide moisture resistance and complete this exceptional floor mat product that will last for years. Whether you choose one of the “flecked” multi-tonal, or solid colors, the elegant berber style will be a beautiful enhancement to your vehicle’s interior.
All our custom-made Mats are designed with greater coverage and protection than OEM mats and are equipped with factory compatible anchoring devices or easy to install anchor hooks. Our excellent custom fit comes from precise computer designed patterns and computer controlled cutting technology.
BERBER 2 | Features
Berber 2 offers the timeless style of Berber in a modern engineered extremely durable construction. Commingled yarn colors adds a distinctive style to any vehicle.
• Premium 32-ounce yarn
• Excellent wear, crush resistance and durability
• Premium continuous filament nylon yarn
• Commingled flecked yarn colors help hide surface soiling
• Blended colors compliment all car, truck, van and SUV interiors
• Continuous cloth edging can’t unravel
• Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
• Over 1000 officially licensed automotive logos available
• Personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos also offered
• Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
• Non-skid high density rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
• Factory-compatible (post, hook, snap) where applicable
• Easy-to-install anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
• Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
• 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials